M1– 1st TRANSNATIONAL MEETING: IKASIA
Date: July 11th and 12th, 2018
Place: Valencia (SPAIN)
It took place in Valencia (Spain) on July 11 and 12, 2018. In this meeting the topics of preparation, the agreements, the formation of the Committees and the assignment of tasks and responsibilities were discussed. The Preparation Stage was also evaluated.
The participants in this meeting were the project coordinators of each participating entity, which allowed us to make easy decisions, to close the latest management and economic agreements in accordance with the approved funding. During the first day of the meeting we finalize the two intellectual results and define their contents. We also show the facilities of IKASIA and those jobs or functions that could be done by the VET students in practice.
During the second day of activity we visited the Center for Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering (CBIT) of the Universitat Politècnica València (UPV) where the partners were shown the teams and jobs that the future VET students could play.
M2 – 2nd TRANSNATIONAL MEETING: SOMATICA
Date: October 29th and 30th, 2018
Place: Braga (PORTUGAL)
It was held in Braga (Portugal) in October 2018. They were held at the SOMATICA HEADQUARTERS in IB-S BUILDING facilities at the Gualtar Campus of the UMINHO University.
It has focused on the first intellectual result, the assignment of pending tasks and the supervision of the work created to establish a solid network formed by research centers and companies to which the vocational training centers can turn. Specifically, the METHODOLOGICAL GUIDE FOR HIGH-TECH CENTERS TO SPEAK TO THE VET STUDENT AGREEMENTS was prepared.
The participants of this meeting were responsible for the project of the research centers and the companies that prepared methodologies, defined the objectives and managed the work of the VET students who will participate in future practices.
M3 – 3rd TRANSNATIONAL MEETING: TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION INSTITUTE OF CRETE
Date: March 29th and 30th, 2019
Place: Praga ( Czech Republic )
It was held in Prague (Czech Rep.) On March 29, 2019. In this meeting the intellectual outputs were discussed. On the one hand, the final design of the METHODOLOGICAL GUIDE FOR HIGH TECH CENTERS TO HOST VET STUDENT INTERNSHIPS (O1) was presented. On the other hand, responsibilities for finishing the CURRICULAR DEVELOPMENT FOR QUALITY AND INNOVATION IN VET CENTERS THROUGH CROSS-SECTORAL CO-OPERATION (O2) were defined.
The participants of this meeting were the results responsibles of each participating entity, which allowed us to make easy decisions. During the afternoon we met the facilities and leading projects carried out at the Macromolecular Chemistry Institute of the Academy of Sciences of the University of Charles. The IMC is an academic institution of the CHARLES UNIVERSITY focused on macromolecular science (polymers). His research aims at the synthesis of polymers and new polymeric materials, the physics of polymers and the physical chemistry of polymers.
M4 – EVALUATING THE BETA PHASE OF RESULTS AND PREPARING MOBILITIES
Date: July 1rst, 2019
Place: Chania (Crete-Greece)
It was held in Chania (Crete, Greece) on July 1, 2019 at the TEI OF CRETE (Educational Technology Institute of Crete) facilities. In this meeting the final evaluation of the intellectual outputs (and the tangibel results) of the project was carried out, as well as the presentation of the dissemination activities and the multiplier events carried out by each entity. On the other hand, we discussed how to continue disseminating the project thanks to the use of the materials created in it and the realization of future dissemination activities.
The participants of this meeting were the project coordinators of each participating entity, which allowed us to make easy decisions to close the last issues to be addressed within the Erasmus + project.
In addition of the transnational meetings, many other activities have been done distributed in the 3 phases of the project (PREPARATION-IMPLEMENTATION-DISSEMINATION AND EVALUATION):
- ACTIVITIES FOR CURRICULAR DEVELOPMENT FOR QUALITY AND INNOVATION IN VET CENTERS THROUGH CROSS-SECTORAL CO-OPERATION CREATION. Activities for the VET CURRICULAR DEVELOPMENT (O2) creation, specially designed for the creation of the innovative VET methodologies based in critical thinking. These activities included meetings and workshops with experts and some virtual meetings with the partners.
- ACTIVITIES FOR THE CREATION OF METHODOLOGICAL GUIDE FOR HIGH TECH CENTERS TO HOST VET STUDENT INTERNSHIPS. The participants involved in those activities were investigators and the coordinators of the STEM departments of VET Centres. These activities allowed the creation of the ETHODOLOGICAL GUIDE FOR HIGH TECH CENTERS. These activities included meetings and workshops with experts and some virtual meetings with the partners.
- NATIONAL ACTIVITIES TO CREATE TANGIBLE RESULTS. Each entity assumed the realization of various materials and tangible results. For this reason, each partner made many activities to create each content of more than the 10 project results. In these activities participated persons of recognised prestige selected among the networks with which the partnership counts (especially thanks to the universities that will be able to find experts in different fields)
- ACTIVITIES FOR TEST THE CURRICULAR DEVELOPMENT FOR QUALITY AND INNOVATION IN VET CENTERS THROUGH CROSS-SECTORAL COOPERATION. This result was tested by VET students from partners and associated partners, we must thank the CIES HESPERIDES and IES POLITECNICO DE CARTAGENA for their participation.
- DISSEMINATION ACTIVITIES AND MULTIPLIER EVENTS. The participants in charge of these activities was chosen according to their knowledge and experience in the field of communication. Qualified persons who can draw attention of the media, as well as become intermediaries with public administrations and centers where to implement the results.
For the multiplier events, expert multipliers in VET education and other fields of education, European research programs, methodological experts, media and policy makers were invited.
- MONITORING AND EVALUATION ACTIVITIES. All entities have departments or experts on quality and evaluation. In these activities the erros and unconformities were detected and remedied.