One of the most important phases of the project has been the dissemination phase. CRITICAL THINKING 4 VET not only wants to create a high quality results, but they have a great impact capacity due they strongly dissemination between VET and technology centers throughout Europe.
The dissemination activities have been defined in the previous Plan, focused in the dissemination of the project, the Erasmus+ programme and the dissemination of the results.
This project has included two big multiplier events:
E1- CROSS-SECTORAL CONFERENCES TO IMPLEMENT A HIGH INNOVATIVE METHODOLOGIES IN VET EDUCATION – SPAIN
We created in 27th May a big multiplier event in IES ISAAC PERAL in CARTAGENA (MURCIA-SPAIN) with the assistance of more than 150 multiplier agents (political authorities, press, teachers, experts…), where we presented the results, we looked for centers interested in the use of the methodological guides and to participate in labour internships in research entities. Also we speak about critical thinking as a way to life
E2- CROSS-SECTORAL CONFERENCES TO IMPLEMENT A HIGH INNOVATIVE METHODOLOGIES IN VET EDUCATION – GREECE
The TEI of CREET organized a multiplier event in which they presented the project “Critical Thinking: A step forward in VET education” the week 20th – 24th of May 2019 during the Erasmus Week in our University in Chania. We had two presentations, one of Prof. Yiannis Kaliakatsos presenting the project and their goals and the other from our guest Dr. Omar Arabeyyat, Vice Dean of Graduate Studies in Al-Balqa Applied University of Jordan, who is an expert in critical thinking in education. Both presentation will be given to you during our meeting as deliverables from the multiplier event to more than 43 entities from 20 participating countries.
RENOWN DISSEMINATION ACTIVITIES
PARTICIPATION IN THE CONGRESS IN-RED2019 of the UPV. It is the fifth edition of a congress of recognized international prestige dedicated to innovative teaching methodologies and in which multiplying agents of great impact capacity participate. In this congress we will not only have a wide space for the presentation and specific defense of our project on July 11, but it will allow us to appear in the specific publication of the congress (which will be published and widely disseminated).
I FORUM OF SOCIAL INNOVATION
Within the framework of 50th anniversary of UPV, it has been produced a forum to present the social innovative projects. In that forum IKASIA presented the results of the project to the assistants and created a poster with it information
INTERNACIONAL DISSEMINATION ACTIVITY IN CHANIA
TEI OF CRETE (INTERNATIONAL HELLENIC UNIVERSITY) made a second event for the Greek Stakeholders at juny 2019th. This event was aimed at the VET centers of Greece and also was invited some entities as Al-Balqa Applied University of Jordan, AIMinho – Business Association and Sapienza University of Rome.
OTHER DISSEMINATION ACTIVITIES
In addition, there have been more than 25 minor dissemination activities such as bilateral meetings, small presentations, exhibitions, multilateral meetings, project’s seminars, symposiums, fairs and conferences to public administrations, technology-based companies, research centers and VET centers.
OTHER DISSEMINATION CAMPAIGN
Many efforts has been directed in the creation of a Dissemination campaign through information and communication technologies. The campaign have included:
– CRITICALTHINKING4VET. A project’s website of its own, where a project’s resume has been included, as well as a presentation of the partners, a section for results dissemination, allowing their download, sections from media, and information about activities and events. It has two specific pages oriented to a specific target (teachers and directives of VET CENTERS or CEOs and investigator of TECHNOLOGICAL CENTERS).
– GATEWAY AND ETWINNIG PROJECT. Through the VET CENTERS collaborator, a small project has been created for both platforms. Now we are waiting for their aproval by the enforcement agencies.
– SOCIAL NETWORKS. A project’s Facebook profile has been created in which the learners themselves will relate their experience, as part of the educative plan as a way to share the experience with other young people, schoolmates and friends. It is intended that it helps other students to overcome their own threats and challenges, by showing the opportunities given by that experience and the results that the participating students have created.
-USING THEFREE PLATFORM ISUU, and its function SmartLook, which allows visualizing documents (pdf, word processor documents, slideshow presentations…) without downloading them, making easier their accessibility and therefore the dissemination of the results.
The partners of the strategical association have been done a great efforts to disseminate in media:
– We have informed to the media directly linked with the partner (like UPV TV, UPV RADIO, UMINHO PRESS)
– External media. A database has been established containing the contact data of the main media, to which have been sent news about the project’s main milestones, beginning, presentation of the results, encounters with organisations, signature of collaborations, etc.
PARTICIPATING ENTITIES IN DISSEMINATION ACTIVITIES